Peacock Background

Handmade...Creatively Free

Sunday, January 11, 2009

SNEAK ATTACKED


Stunned, dazed and an apparent victim of theft.  I went to my shop only to discover that 7 of my cards had vanished and in it's place was two emails saying "You've been Sneak Attacked!"  While in my mini-coma I contacted My of Springcart Designs who quickly let me know that I had an amazing sale day. In addition, I was honored by my peers on Etsy  by way of a Sneak Attack who appreciate my creative expression to the point of hosting a forum on my behalf.

I was WOWED by the experience.  An additional surprise is that I have been approached to have my cards in an east coast boutique (will keep you all posted) and received two out of state orders from Canada and the United Kingdom respectively.

Visit me at my shop to see my newest products.  And convo me to pre-order of one of our Decadent Teas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin