Peacock Background

Handmade...Creatively Free

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Maternal Instincts


Although without human children of my own (trust the 2 furkids are a handful), Mother's Day has such special meaning for me because it always allows me to reflect on how important maternal beings are in our lives.

I've been fortunate to have a mother whom I can still speak with at least twice a day, who's favorite meals I can request when we visit and who's infectious laugh is still music to my ears.

My mother has always been the biggest cheerleader and the bearer of the truth when I sometimes have my head in the clouds.

All the neighborhood kids would come to talk to my mother for said truths.

She managed to raise 5 of the most good-hearted individuals (me included, of course) and is the greatest friend to me.

Take the time to honor Mother's Day on May 8th,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin