Peacock Background

Handmade...Creatively Free

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Like to Move It, Move It

I'm so excited to be moving forward with getting my studio together.  So far I have organized all of my card stock and rearranged some items, cleared a total of three closets one for shipping supplies and the other bonus this clean sweep  offered is it gave L much needed space for his music studio over-flow.  Note card sets are in the making and I am in love with them all.  Starting to get items to build up inventory.  The color collection for 2009 will set the tone for what Uninhibited Spirit is all about.  I'm on the edge of my seat because this weekend is tea blending/tasting to offer the most decadent flavors for gift collections. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have great style love the site!!!!!

Len said...

Thanks for the compliment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin