Peacock Background

Handmade...Creatively Free

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 - Evolution



Here's to a new year of creativity, reflection and inspiration.  As with all new beginnings,   Uninhibitespirit 2010 collections will be a time for me to unleash new ideas, move forward with new mediums in the form of paper artistry, glass, mixed media and new designs. As an individual who have always given time and energy to charities, I wanted to find one that is directly linked with my love of paper...
Each month this year I will begin providing hand made cards to OWH (Operation Write Home) for the brave soldiers in the military to remain in touch with their loved ones. 
It's also my sophomore year as an East Valley Artisan and it's been wonderful connecting with so many talented women.
My simple resolution is evolution!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin