Peacock Background

Handmade...Creatively Free

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Birdwatching in the Rain






What's a girl to do when there is such rain and muck all about.  With jury duty out of the way I decided to ditch my umbrella and do some birdwatching (online).  I love this deluxe zipper pouch by Birdwatching Designs for a lot of reasons....The Faux Bois pattern reminds me of trees and paper, so this was love at first sight for me.  The matching card case is just what I need.

 It's playful yet sophisticated and  will be the perfect item to organize my extra scraps of paper ephemera or for the quick run to market or gym.  

The designer, Sarah always has lovely handmade items.  She also offers simple yet luxurious bath and body items  at BirdBubbles.   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin